Friday, December 16, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

This past couple of weeks have been crazy busy as I'm sure they have been for everyone else - it's that time of year. Jon and I went to New York City for a long weekend shopping trip and visited one of my best friends. It was my first time to NYC and it was AMAZING! I've never seen so many beautiful stores and such amazing architecture. Unfortunately I spilled O.J. all over my camera the second day there, so no pics to share...

I have also been working on finishing one of my projects which should be done in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to share pictures! Here are a few of the materials I used...

PENDANTS IN THE KITCHEN
west elm pendant


WOOD TILE IN THE MASTER


BARN LIGHTS FOR THE MASTER VANITY
canarm barn light - $40


CHROME PULLS FOR THE KITCHEN CABINETS 


d. lawless chrome pull


CHROME CUP PULLS FOR THE BATHROOM VANITIES 



from d. lawless hardware


And I'm starting to work on two new projects I'm really excited about. They are two, two-story colonials that are full of character. Here is a photo I'm using as inspiration for the kitchen...



from decorpad

The kitchen opens up into the dining room so I think this will make for a pretty transition from one space into the next. I also love that there is storage on both sides of the cabinet. And notice how the countertop and the cabinets are the same color - it makes the kitchen look more simple and clean.

So that's my week in review...hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...