Monday, December 23, 2013

PROJECT SNAPSHOTS: WANDER LANE

entry @ wander ln. - circa lighting chandelier
As the year ends, so have a lot of my projects! My Wander Lane project was one where I was hired to help with the building of the home. The Fox Group was the contractor on the project, and had started building the home as a spec home but sold it to my client before many of the finishes had been chosen...and that's where I came in. The layout, wainscot and floors were done, (not painted or stained) and my client and I designed and chose the rest as we collaborated with The Fox Group. 

Because I didn't help with the furnishing of the home, I can only show a handful of the photos that aren't furnished. I hope you can get a feel for the home with these few photos, and I hope to get a few more photos to show you. All photography is done by the talented Scott Davis.


kitchen w/handmade tile backsplash, visual comfort lanterns, honed black granite countertops
wainscoting and west elm pendants lead to the master bath
visual comfort sconces, client's mirrors, limestone countertop, custom cabinetry, benjamin moore gray owl paint, thassos marble tile wainscot
visual comfort sconces, gray wainscot room, herringbone floors, carrara marble fireplace surround
More photos to come soon!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! That hallway is unbelievable with the high gloss doors! Classically done. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was able to walk through this house early on when it was just a wood shell. What an incredible transformation--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home! So elegant and so well thought out in the details. Love all the finishes and the lighting, visual comfort has some beautiful lighting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Marianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog but have never commented- this trim work is so stunning though that I had to say something! I LOVE IT! I hope to create a similar polished vibe in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing attention to detail, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Really Nice going through this beautiful Blog!!
    Simply Beautiful..I am inspired..
    Thanks for sharing:)

    Best
    Limestone-Elegant Natural Stones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay stop it! This is amazing! I love every single detail! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you able to share what trim style/type you have on the fireplace, specifically the crown moulding at the top would be very valuable info for me. Such a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you get the fireplace surround? Do you have any of the dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. sbobet updated the betting website in the form of ball betting, also known as sbobet
    betting, is the number one website that is popular and still has the top users. Of Asia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...