Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NEW TREND - THE TWO-TONE SOFA?

I have been seeing a new trend in furniture popping up and I want your opinion. What do you think about two-tone sofas? If you like it, do you want to know the best part? You can EASILY reupholster your current couch or a great find as long as you like the fabric on the base of the couch. All you need to recover are the cushions, which are pretty easy. Sounds like a great project for you DIYers.

What do you think?

I spotted it in this month's Lonny Mag
































1 comment:

  1. I don't mind a two toned sofa as long as they're neutral colors...only because I tend to change things up quite often.
    The pictures of rooms you've posted are very nice!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...