Monday, March 19, 2012

STYLE LOVE - EMERSON FRY

I have long admired this brand - EMERSON FRY (used to be Emersonmade) and their Spring line just came out and I want it all. The price point is a little high for me (actually a lot higher) - but I might splurge on one item. Like maybe their loafers (see below).

What I love most about EMERSON FRY is the simplicity and styling. The clothes are classy, and on-trend. I personally love the idea of a small shop like this with a limited number of beautiful items. What do you think about EMERSON FRY? For now this store mostly inspires me, but right now they are having a sale on their clothes from last season. You have to check it out!


a simple white dress, but the cut is so flattering
 
  I love pairing just a simple white tee with a cute skirt!



this Emerald Cocktail Ring is on my gift list 

this is how you dress for a work day in the summer!



Jackie-O is jealous...

 I have these loafers in my shopping cart right now....



I'm so excited about Spring fashion - looking out my window at the freshly fallen snow is quite depressing...Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...