Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'VE BEEN SHOPPING...

I've been doing a lot of purchasing for my projects. I am kind of a shop-a-holic so this is the best job for me. I can satisfy my need to buy things by doing it for other people! (This is making my husband very happy)

Here are some of my latest purchases...

I bought this capiz chandelier for the dining area and I think it will dress up the space just enough, but it's not as fancy as a crystal chandelier. Have I ever told you how much I love West Elm?!
WEST ELM RECTANGLE CAPIZ PENDANT - $300
I bought this pillow for my home/staging one of my projects. I LOVE this pillow and it's from Lands End (who knew?!) for only $30.
LANDS END CIRCLE EMBROIDERED PILLOW

And this light arrived today and is just as beautiful in person as it was online. It's from ABC Home, which I'm pretty sure is the coolest home store in the USA. Seriously - so cool. You have to go to the flagship store in NYC - I could have spent literally all day there. I bought two of these and am going to use them as bathroom overhead lights. I think they will look really cool - just a little worried about if they will provide enough light...



ABC HOME EXTENDED ARM LIGHT

I just ordered this Robert Allen fabric for a friend so she can have custom curtains made. I will for sure be posting pictures once they are made and hung because I think these are going to look really great and brighten up her living room.

ROBERT ALLEN FABRIC - OGEE IN AQUAMARINE FROM DWELL STUDIO

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...