Sunday, July 4, 2010

BLACK + WHITE = A CLASSIC COMBO

Obviously I love the color WHITE but I have noticed I keep pulling photos that incorporate a lot of black with the white. It's an obvious classic color combination and I think I might incorporate it into the new house...

i'm pretty sure IKEA has this exact rug. if they do i will be purchasing it. i think they used the rug very well in this photo.

DAVID DUNCAN

this kitchen is so classy. i can't tell if the cupboards are navy blue or black, but i really like how they are set in the white casing.

LIMESTONE AND BOXWOODS
could an entrance to a home be more perfect than this? i am especially drawn to the door and the light. i think i want to replicate those two things on our home.

if i could somehow rope off a room in my house where only adults could go, this is what it would look like. exactly. this room is a combination of my grandma's style and mine. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...