Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FEATURED - DELIGHTED MAG

Wow, have I been m.i.a. or what?! Things have been busy busy around here with work and life, but I'm back and have some exciting posts, including today's post about DELIGHTED MAG featuring my daughter's bedroom in their summer issue!

Have you been reading Delighted Mag? I know that it's become a new favorite of mine - especially because of the floral and food section. Watch out Martha Stewart, this magazine is really good!


My favorite features of the Summer issue are of course my daughter's bedroom, but also this tutorial on how to make this beautiful flower arrangement. I mean, seriously? So gorgeous and so doable!


 And now are some shots from my feature, but click here to see the full feature!





6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...