This home in particular is especially charming. I can't wait to get started, and because it's an investment project it is available for purchase at any time during the project if you are looking!
Here are the stats:
- around 2000 square feet
- 2 car garage
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- charming patio and backyard
- rooftop patio over the garage
Here are a few pics of the home as it is now...
|loving the ceilings and windows|
|current tiny kitchen|
|master bathroom - needs a major overhaul|
|brick paver patio and stairs up to the roof-top patio|
|roof-top patio with views!|
1. New hardwood floors throughout - envisioning using a pale oak flooring.
2. Adding some hanging lights in the main room, like this lantern.
3. Add wood beams and paint them a soft color just like they did in this photo.
5. Add string lights to the rooftop patio and clean it up. Maybe some potted plants and gravel.
6. Create an eat-in kitchen that can accommodate small and large parties. A built-in bench seat like this photo.
7. A classic master bathroom or maybe one with a soft palette, like the second pic.
Can you imagine it?! We are hoping to finish the home in 2 months so wish me luck in trying to hit that deadline! And follow my inspiration on Pinterest. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. And if you are interested in the home send me an email!