Monday, October 8, 2012

NAVY & WHITE BATHROOM LOVE

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. We have been working hard on our Avenues remodel trying to find lighting and finish up paint colors. It's really coming together and we can't wait to share the finished product someday soon. For the powder bath on the main floor, Marianne found amazing swing-arm sconces at ABC home for an awesome price and we wanted to do an interesting paint treatment without being too crazy for the investors in the project. We have been planning on doing just one large navy stripe around the walls. Sounds amazing right? The hardest part about design is trying to visualize how your idea will look in real life. If you ever run into me I swear that is why I am always squinting, somehow that helps me picture how the final product will look :). Anyway I was bumming around on Pinterest last night when I came across this image... drum roll please!


Isn't it lovely, I love the navy and white! It was so exciting to find this image so I know for sure that we will love the way the bathroom will turn out. Felt like a little gift from the universe. One less thing to worry and stress about. Enjoy these other gorgeous navy bathroom images, maybe they'll help you out with your next project!





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...