Thursday, June 14, 2012

WHAT I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW...BLACK + WHITE DOTS

I saw this swiss dot bedding from West Elm and was reminded how much I love a small black + white dotted pattern. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of my childhood. It's classic but has a sense of whimsy to it.

I would love a small black + white dotted pattern mixed with a bright accent, or a floral fabric. If the dots are small enough they serve as a background pattern, which is how I would do it in my own home.

What do you prefer? A bold polka dot pattern or something more subtle like the swiss dot pattern?

Here are my favorite black + white dot products + images...
(btw - click on these images to go to their source on Pinterest)




























2 comments:

  1. I love bolder black and white dots for clothing (like that darling skirt) and accessories, but only in small doses. I think the swiss dots are wonderful for all over pattern, as you mentioned. I love the idea of tiny black and white with a bold floral print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    Utah tax attorney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...