Thursday, April 26, 2012

MY FAVORITE PINS THIS MONTH

There are so many wonderful recipes, home decor ideas, fashion finds, workout tips, etc. on Pinterest that I often feel overwhelmed by all the wonderful things I'm missing out on, or should be doing, buying, making! Pinterest has been both a blessing and a curse :)

With that said, here are my favorite pins this month!

A cool and inexpensive wall decor idea (painted ceiling medallions from Home Depot) - wouldn't these look great in gold or turquoise?!


And a how-to on painting lamp bases this beautiful glossy finish


My new favorite Etsy photographer


And this arrangement of art + frames is amazing


Best color combination I've ever seen for a watch - thank you Anthropologie!


And this necklace is amazing!


These are the kind of recipes I like to pin - the ones easy enough a child can do them :) But seriously, don't these look so fancy and delicious for your next bbq?


Beautiful jewelry for your wall - I need something like this for my dining room.


I want to frame something in acrylic - so cool!


And this is a great link to a site that has furniture legs that fit Ikea furniture! I love these legs...


Loving the white cowhide rug layered over a natural fiber rug


And my favorite photo of the month is this beautiful kitchen with the iron windows. Perfection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...