Sunday, February 5, 2012

WEEK IN REVIEW - 1.27

I'm sorry I have been slacking on my blog this week. It's been a busy week and frankly I've been feeling a little guilty about neglecting my two beautiful little girls a little too much with the new business, so the blog has suffered :) And here's my week in review...

First off, I've been spending time with these little heart-breakers!

But I've also been working hard on finishing another fix and flip house (Wall Street if you follow me on Pinterest). I spent almost 3 hours assembling this beautiful chandelier from West Elm...


(BTW, this chandelier looks as good in person as it does online. I know I'm always saying it, but I love West Elm!) I will be posting pics of this house this week.

I ordered this fabric from my favorite fabric store, SilverState Fabrics, for my bench seat cushion in my house. Rocky Mountain Upholstery is making it for me and I should be getting it this week! I'm so excited to see it finished...



I've also been looking for carpet for a runner for the two staircases in two of my projects. We are going to paint the stairs white and have a runner, similar to this picture.


I picked out carpet from Karastan called Berwick Tweed. This carpet is so amazing in person. I think the tweed pattern will look classic, yet dramatic, and be forgiving of dirt and wear.



I ordered some lights from Robert Abbey for my Avenues projects.
FOR THE KITCHEN ISLAND - AXIS DOUBLE SHADED PENDANT

RODERICK FLUSH MOUNT


And I discussed the walls and ceilings with the contractor at the Avenues houses. For one of the houses we are doing paneling like this...




And in the other house we are doing wainscot like this...


And now it's already Monday again! Here we go, another week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...