Thursday, September 1, 2011

NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED!

While I've been trying to find a "good day" to take pictures of the house (I swear that day will never come!) I've been "pinning" and I want you to help me!

I started a new board called "No Alterations Needed". I don't know about you, but I need clothes that are modest but on-trend. I'm so tired of having to wear undershirts, cardigans, etc. with everything I own! So as I shop online I'm pinning mostly dresses, but other clothes that are stylish and modest.

Join me! And if you have any stores you love because their clothes don't need any "altering" please share...

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog today and may have already pinned a hundred images :)...But I wanted to thank you for this pinterest board. I hate that I have to wear a sweater with every dress and an undershirt too! Lately I have found some cute things at J.Crew but I am going to look through your board for more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...