Saturday, January 29, 2011

MASTER BEDROOM INSPIRATION

I posted this photo a while back saying I would love to have a room that looked like this, but it's not practical for my life.

I decided I could use this photo as inspiration for our master bedroom. I don't update my bedroom decor ever, so once I decorate our bedroom it probably won't change at all for the next 5 years - so I want to make sure it's not too trendy. What's more timeless than BLACK + WHITE + GOLD?!

Only thing missing is a headboard. I have a headboard I can reupholster, but I'm not sure what material to do. Our bedroom walls are white so I'm thinking a pattern of some sort. Should I go with a black fabric or a gold fabric or something totally different? HELP!


INSPIRATION PHOTO


BUNGALOW 5 SIDE TABLE - DRESSER (I LOVE THIS PIECE!)

BALLARD DESIGN BENCH - FOR THE END OF BED

IKEA - WHITE DUVET AND SHEETS (WE ALREADY BOUGHT THESE)

IKEA RUG


ETSY - I WANT TO HAVE A SERIES OF VARIOUS PHOTOS IN GOLD VINTAGE FRAMES ON THE WALL TO PULL IN THE GOLD TO THE ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...