Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MORE INSPIRATION

Below are some more photos that are inspiring our remodel. Please comment if you have any ideas for me. I need all the inspiration I can get!


Love the wainscot and fireplace mantel in this photo. Can you believe this is someone's bathroom?! Unreal...



Wood floor finish. If we do a matte finish do you still think it will show dirt easily?



Love this closet. I'm actually a big fan of lots of shelves. I'm pretty lazy and don't hang up my jeans, sweaters, etc. like I probably should.


Our guest bathroom walls will be black wallpaper with a white pedestal sink, somewhat similar to this bathroom. I'm really excited to see how this bathroom is going to turn out.



We still haven't decided on what hardware to use in our white kitchen. I'm wanting to do brass hardware similar to this photo, but I know it's a little risky. What do you think? Should I be more safe and go with chrome hardware?

Thanks for your feedback!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...