Thursday, November 18, 2010

INSPIRATION PHOTOS

This blog helps me visual all the components of the remodel a little better, so I'm posting some of the things I have bought, and some of my inspiration photos. Hopefully this all comes together!

CIRCA LIGHTING - these will be on each side of the fireplace


CIRCA LIGHTING - these are the sconces in the master bathroom for each sink

CIRCA LIGHTING - sconces in the dining room

photo I gave upholsterer for the kitchen bench we are having made - it hopefully will end up looking similar to this (crossing my fingers!)

I love this fireplace! Might do our tile work in the fireplace similar to this

dining room inspiration - still looking for some upholstered chairs to go with the farmhouse table.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love all those pieces they really reflect the style that you are going for and the cool pieces you already have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...