Thursday, November 4, 2010

I AM AT A LOSS-BASEMENT FLOORING

I was recently told by our tile guy that I have to use porcelain tile in the basement, which changes what we were going to use. Porcelain tile isn't as exciting as stone so I would like to create variation by using a pattern on the floor. Here are a couple ideas. Do either one really work for a basement? It's only going in a small space as you walk in from the outside and it will be continued into the bathroom.















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like all of your ideas. I think the hexagon would be very classic (wasn't there hexagon brick in your mom's house?) I personally love the checkerboard, but it gets its' effect by using a lot, so if it is going in a small space I would say no. The chevron is super cool, but you might get sick of it, because I think it is kind of a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I will look for some hexagons at the tile store! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...