Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BLUE + GREY + WHITE = FRONT ROOM?

For the front room, which will be the semi-formal living room, I really like the idea of using either GRAY + WHITE or BLUE + WHITE as the dominant colors (with gold accents, of course). Can I can mix the two?

In the picture right below you can see the end of a beautiful navy blue chaise lounge that I would give my right arm for. Below that is the fabulous Restoration Hardware sofa that comes in this ultra stain resistant fabric that might be worth the splurge. It comes in other colors, but I like the color pictured best. It might look a little brownish-gray in the photo, but I'm pretty sure it's a true gray.

So I love both of these pieces equally. Can they live together in harmony? I ask, because there is no other room in the house that these two pieces would make sense.


VERANDA

RESTORATION HARDWARE
Kensington Upholstered Sofa in Army Duck Cotton (super stain resistant)

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think they would be absolutely gorgeous together and would live in perfect harmony for years to come! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Veranda room! I would love that couch with it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...